Tuesday, April 20, 2010


Emily Dickinson – I felt a Funeral, in my Brain


1) What emotions/feelings do you have after reading the poem?

Desperation, stress, desire to quit, anxiety, noise was what it popped to my head once I start reading the poem and as that explosion in my head continued I finally felt silence, everything was over. Everything turned into peace and silence.

2) How does your chosen image reflect the emotions conjured by the poem?

I relate all those feelings with a clock alarm. You want to sleep, but at the same time you need yo start your day. You have so many things in mind that you want to stop TIME for a moment. Everything was calm and all of a sudden an explosion of feelings captures your mind until it explodes and shut up, and there is where you relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment